

My dad let us use one of his condo timeshare things this weekend and it was really fun. It was just a quick weekend trip, but it was just what we needed. We played games, ate lots of food, and just relaxed with some of our friends. I was especially happy that Bethany, one of our friends, just kind of took over cooking. I like cooking, but it is nice to have a break, not to mention that food tastes way better when you don't have to cook it. Grant has been asking me to play Monopoly with him lately, so we played at the condo. I was the first one out, good thing I'm not competitive.
The game was taking so long that we decided to call it a wash, but Berkeley would have won if we wanted to play for 5 more hours :)
We also went for a drive and a little walk around the reservoir. Annie tried to teach me how to skip rocks but I still can't do it. Eden was surprisingly really pretty. Grant really enjoyed getting to see all that the town had to offer which included a man riding his lawn mower down the road and a sheep dog pooping on the road.

Grant forgot his clubs, but he still got his golfing in thanks to the wii. We had a great weekend, and can't wait to do it again! Thanks Dad!!!
2 comments:
Matt and I had a free week-end and wanted to go some place but didn't. Glad you guys had a chance to get out.
can i come next time?
Post a Comment