This morning Grant left for school and gave me a kiss while I caught a little more sleep in bed. It seemed like he had just left when my phone started ringing and ringing. I debated getting out of bed to answer my phone, but decided against it, I don't like being bothered before 9:00 :) Eventually curiosity got the best of me and I finally went to find my phone. When I found it, I had a missed call from Grant. I called him back, worried that something bad had happened, if anyone knows my 9:00 rule it's Grant, so in my head all kinds of bad things were running through my thoughts, after all that's the only reason he would call soooo early (8:45). I tried to call him back and kept getting a busy signal. Finally my phone was ringing again and it was Grant. He casually told me that Western and Southern Financial Group called and....
HE HAS A JOB OFFER!!!
It is a great company with lots of perks for their employees. We are both super excited, and we feel like the end really is in sight now. Grant flies out for two more interviews in the next couple weeks, and that might influence our decision, But for now we are so happy and relieved that there is a great job waiting for us in Cincinnati when he graduates.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Gooooood Morning!
Posted by Liz and Grant at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wohooo! Congratulations!! How very, very exciting! You are soooo on your way to becoming real people. That is saweet!
Nice!
Good thing Grant spent a couple years checking out that area :} That is way exciting. Exciting enough to get out of bed for...he knew you would want that call...at any hour. Love & Miss you two!
Janelle & Dad & Co.
Yay! How exciting! Congrats Grant!
That is so awesome. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Good thing you got out of bed. I always wonder who called me when I am laying in bed not wanting to answer too. Good call on getting up.
So proud and happy !!!! You always want your kids to be better off than you are and Grant you are on that road - Liz you sound just like Me and Matt - don't call before a certain hour - on saturdays it's 10 a.m. Congrates guys!!!!
Congrats! It is such a relief to know that there is a job you have right after school. We are really excited for you.
I am so excited for you guys! Its such a good feeling to be graduated and have a job! Wasn't it worth it? And the BEST part is, you will be closer to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya! next Thanksgiving we are having it together!
love nik
Post a Comment