CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

40 Years!!!

Today is my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. I think it's pretty cool that they have been married this long. Statistically (being married to Grant, I have to refer to the stats) you are more likely to get divorced than you are to stay married and I am so happy that they are part of the rare few who make it to this milestone. I know that no one else really cares about this, but I figured it at least deserved a little attention. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Thanks for being my parents!

3 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

That is great!!! How are you guys?

Unknown said...

One couple who had been maried 40 years was asked if they had ever thought of divorce? They answered that they had never considered divorce, however both had considered murder on several occasions. Congradulations to your parents, Liz

Unknown said...

One couple who had been maried 40 years was asked if they had ever thought of divorce? They answered that they had never considered divorce, however both had considered murder on several occasions. Congradulations to your parents, Liz