CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

my head hurts

So here is a funny story for you all. So tonight Liz wanted me to go and clean up our bedroom a little bit. So me being the smart person that i am told her that if she could get me back there than i would clean for her. Well i knew that there was no way she could carry me back to the room so i jokingly told her to be creative and get a system of pulleys or something. The next thing i knew she was coming at me with a role of duct tape and this was the result. Her creative idea was to roll me into a ball and then roll me down the the hallway. Well i laughed a lot and thought that this would not work, but was surprised as she started to roll me down the hall. Then about halfway down the hall she started to head toward the wall and proceeded to roll my head into the wall. She said it was an accident but i think it was pay back for making her go through all that trouble just to get a clean room.
And for your pleasure other suggested titles:
1. Sue I want a Million Dollars or else!!!
2. Don't ever ask who wears the pants in this house.
3. Boredom on Sundays leads to ...

9 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

That is the greatest thing ever Liz !!! I think Grant you should think twice before putting forth a challenge like that again. Maybe this is a side effect from all the musty order in the bathroom. Thanks for the good laugh!!!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

What a smart girl. Love the pictures.

Mandy said...

Heehee! Thanks for the laugh!!

Corey and Hannah Liz said...

Oh my goodness! That is pretty much amazing!!!

Mickelle said...

Wishing we were there to have seen it!

Lani said...

I like title number 2. :P You guys are too funny!

Darren and Laura said...

i think that is the best way to deal with Grant i have ever seen :)

Campbells said...

I am not sure I would say liz wears the pants in your family, Grant just seems so bossy! But hehe, that was funny!

KrizteeTrain said...

Cristy and I have a less cool way of deciding who does which chores. She says, "Hey Nathaniel, can you take out the trash," then waits one day and asks me again, and again, and again until I do it.

I prefer the duct tape :)