Well, our apartment has flooded for the 3rd time in 2 months. 4 times total since we moved here. Let's hope this is the last time! I don't know if we can handle 3 more floods in the remaining 2 months until we move! Grant and I have both agreed after this, that we are definitely going to be looking at newer construction homes when we move- we just aren't interested in living in a fixer-upper/permanent-project-house!
And for your viewing pleasure, "THE DESTRUCTION"
Only two more months, Wish us luck!
8 comments:
That sounds like it hasn't been very fun in the past 2 months. I hope that it doesn't flood again for you.
Dude, where are you showering? And we all know you can't poop anywhere but home, so that's gotta be interesting. Can't wait to check in with you tomorrow and see how things are!
This is the worst one yet - isn't it? So, is it the upstairs neighbors again? You will look for the upstairs apartment next time and forget about the basement. I am soooo sorry you have to go through this. 2 more months, 2 more months, 2 more months....that's not long.
I am so sorry. I hope that your land lord fixes up your bathroom quickly and the one above your so it doesn't flood again. I hope that this is your last time dealing with this.
i think this is Heavenly Fathers way of making you really excited to move and start your new life :)
That mold is so gross! You guys are lucky you have not been sick having that in your walls!
Oh Liz, what a trooper you are. Our apartment is nice, so the flooding and such I don't understand. What I do understand is the desire to move and get things started. We will be there before you know it.
OH! I was going to tell you that your blog is one of the most fun to read. I really enjoy it.
Post a Comment