CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm finally getting some help around the house...


Who knew that a ten month old could be so helpful around the house? Hallie is eager to help with anything she can these days. She helps me reorganize the kitchen towels on a daily basis.

She helps load and unload the dishwasher.
I can't be too upset that she is trying to load while I unload, and unload when I'm loading. Help is help, I'll take what I can get.
She even helped Dad install cabinet locks on all the lower cabinets. Her attempts at deep cleaning has been halted for the time being, as she can no longer access the cleaning chemicals under the sink. Not to say I wasn't appreciative of her work with the Windex, I just thought maybe I should let her be a care-free kid for a few more years before I make her start helping with the windows.



This girl is a perfect match for our family! We work hard, but we play harder!

3 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

when she gets the cleaning thing down you should send her my way :)

Grandma Sue said...

I love your humor and your posts - love the pictures too

Sarah said...

She is getting so big! She is so helpful you can start her on a chore chart pretty soon! :D