A picture is worth a thousand words, right... Well this one says it all to me, my baby girl is growing up. This is Hallie's first apple. She pulled it out of the fruit bowl and started eating. Babies can't eat apples! Oh wait, maybe she's not quite a baby anymore. Her 7 teeth make easy work of almost anything she wants to eat these days.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Growing up
Posted by Liz and Grant at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you got a pic of Hallie's first apple! What a good Mama you are. You inspire me to be better at recording the exciting day-to-day things in my kids' lives. I'm quite impressed with her seven-teeth eating skills!
Charlie has 4 teeth and the top two are like snaggle teeth. I will have to post a picture when I have time. It's pretty funny, but she is doing well.
Post a Comment