CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9-10 Months

Hallie is on the go these days. I can't believe I got a picture of her laying down. This girl seem to always be moving. Crawling, pulling herself up on the furniture and walls, climbing stairs, dancing, and her favorite, bouncing. Everyone who meets Hallie has commented on how funny it is that sometimes she just needs to bounce. She Has 4 teeth now, two on top and on the two on the bottom. Hallie has been saying "dada", and I wake up most mornings to her jabberring "ma ma ma ma", I have also noticed that she seems to say "num num" when she is hungry or wants a bite of something. She is still at the stage where we think we hear her try some words, but you can never be quite sure.She is 90th percentile for heighth and weight, and is currently wearing 12-18 month clothes. She's our big little girl! Playing with her computer.


Cheesing it up for the camera.

Hallie crawled right out of her jammies.



Then she continued with her usual routine, oblivous to being half naked.


Hallie loves crawling up the stairs, and hurries up as fast as she can to greet Dad everyday when he gets home from work.

Ahh! I can't believe how big she is getting! Don't blink, she's going to be a whole year old before we know it!


6 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I was just thinking how close that 1 year mark was coming around with school starting and the weather changing around here. I can't believe she has 4 teeth Charlie has 2 on bottom and that is it. He is getting into everything and crawling up the stairs. He is into everything.

Mandy said...

What a big girl. She's at such a wiggly curious stage. Exhausting but so cute and fun to watch!

KrizteeTrain said...

Teeth!

Can't wait to see everyone again real soon (?!?)

Grandma Sue said...

Thanks I needed new pictures of my Hallie today - she is growing toooo fast - and it is funny that she just crawled out of her pj's and didn't care

Janelle said...

I finally got to the blog to take a quick peek. She's as cute as ever. I mostly post on facebook...go there to see us!

Suzi Q said...

She is such a mix of the 2 of you, it's quite amazing. Like I think she got half and half. But maybe that's just me. Everyone has their opinions...