CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Problem Solved

After seeing a little too much of this- she is trying to turn her whole body to watch TV... And then seeing a lot of this- instant screaming when the TV is turned off, or the channel is changed.


I came up with a solution... TOYS!!!She loves them!




Yep, I think she was just getting bored with Mom and Dad. We just needed to spice life up a little to compete with the exciting world on TV. Hopefully the toys will entertain her for a while now...




10 comments:

Camille English said...

I love her cheeks! she is so adorable.

Suzi Q said...

I love how her cheeks are so full. Cody won't really watch tv except the price is right and the office..but not if I put a cartoon on for him. Bummer

Campbells said...

She is growing so much, and we only saw her a few weeks ago. You don't want her to turn into Jack a be a tv junkie??? She looks adorable!

Grandma Sue said...

Guess she will watch the big game next week with Daddy - She is sooooo cute! Keep the pictures coming - it helps this grandma alot!!

Annie and Berkeley said...

That is really cute! Is she going to be a sports junkie like her dad? My guess is that's about all she has watched during her life so far.

Unknown said...

She's way cute!
Now she's happy but she'll get tired of those toys and then you'll have to buy more, and more, and more...but what would you rather spend your hard earned money on?

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Charlie is just starting to notice the TV. They love the colors. She is so darn cute Liz.

Our Name Is Not Available said...

she looks just like you!!
i can't believe how cute she is!
I finally found your BLOG!!!

aguilas said...

she is so adorable!!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! I tried to call you but your number has changed so call me so I can tell you happy birthday.