CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reason five-million that I love him






He finishes my projects. This week at my doctor's appointment, the doctor said she would be surprised if this baby waits until her due date. I proceeded to freak out, and nesting has gone into overdrive. Grant being the amazing guy he is has indulged my craziness, accompanied me to the fabric store and craft store more times than I can count, and after all of that, sewed and hung our curtains after my 15 minutes of patience ran out. He didn't do to bad either! Yep, I sure do love him!

9 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

WOW - they look great!!!! Oh and so do you :)

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I didn't know that you can sew. They look awesome. I get into this mode that if I don't get what I need done whether it be for the baby or not I won't have the baby. I know it's crazy but I honestly think that I have to have everything done and then the baby will come.

Mandy said...

Oh! How early does your doc think she will come? That's exciting. I always think it would be nice not to have to be a full 9+ months big. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but instead of nesting and running around cleaning when time gets near, I get tired and lazy and just want to sleep. Haha. Things always work out though. Turns out the baby doesn't really care if the house is perfect. Good thing. That's so great that Grant is such a supportive husband - all of our fears were for nothing it seems :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Way to go Grant! And way to go Liz for the idea and for the 45 minutes of hard work and patience! I know how freaking scary it is to be on the brink of motherhood...seriously...but I have total faith that you will be wonderful! You and Grant will make awesome parents.

Whitney Blake said...

The curtains look great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

Don't freak out too much, Liz. They kept telling me that when I was pregnant with Ellie... and instead I just walked (or, rather, waddled) around for literally WEEKS dilated to 3+ cm, and constantly contracting....Until they finally induced me.... a week overdue. I was so mad at my doc for telling me I was going to go early! Lol!
Hope she makes her appearance earlier than Ellie did!
ps. The curtains look great, Grant!

GNN Scott said...

Be careful, Grant.
Now she knows you can do it.

Robnz Fam said...

Liz! Congrats on your baby girl! I'm so excited for you two! You will make wonderful parents. And once she's here, you're not even going to remember what it was like without her...she'll fit in so well. Can't wait to see those baby pictures!!