CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out with the old...


This is old news to some, but I felt that it was blog worthy simply because I am a sentimental person. We have decided to have my engagement/wedding ring reset. I love my ring the way it is, and love the fact that Grant picked it and chose exactly what I would have if I'd been there... BUT, in the last year the diamond has nearly fallen out of the setting twice and we were just lucky enough both times to notice that it was coming out of the setting before we lost the diamond forever. My ring is currently sitting on my dresser, back in its' box for safe keeping until we have the money and a new setting picked out. In the mean time there have been a few intersting instances that have come as result of my naked ring finger. It's nice to know that I still have "it", and while I don't mind being hit on, I would pefer to have my ring back on my finger, minus worrying about loosing the diamond. Hopefully soon I'll be bloging about my new and improved wedding ring.

6 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Great pictures - Brady does good work - Now don't worry you will love the new ring just as much - I know how you feel though - I am waiting to lose 5 more pounds so I can wear mine again. Course I've been saying that for 3 years now - oops.

Camille English said...

YOur wedding pictures are great I want to see more, you should post some. Picking out a new ring will be fun I can't believe you have had such scary moments with your first one, are you a little rough it them Liz :-)

Suzi Q said...

Oh liz, I almost lost my diamond a year ago. I also haven't worn my ring in about a month due to the "water retention". Someday Kevin wants to get me a bigger diamond but leave it in the same setting its in. I love your wedding pics. Some day if we ever hang out, I want to look at the rest of them. Hope you guys are doing well.

Campbells said...

Good idea to not wear it. That would be so sad to lose your diamond!

Dorothy said...

You should post more wedding pics.

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Hey Liz, I just started a blog and found you. Come look at mine. It will be easier for us to keep up. Talk to you later.
Sarah