CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I might not be the next food network star...

I had a brilliant Idea for dinner tonight. I was watching some cooking show this week and they made deep dish pizzas. My Creative wheels were turning and I was thinking up ways to use my new knowledge of the "deep dish". Grant has been on pizza overload lately, it is the food of choice for all of the different companies recruiting at BYU, so my remedy to this was to make "breakfast pizza". It was an experiment that I was sure would turn out well, and my brain running with all the possibilities. This is the result...

I think I might have underestimated my leavening agent. Our pizza's crust was probably 2.5 inches thick. I still believe in breakfast pizza, I will change my technique but I just can't give up on an idea that is so cheap and also easy to hide vegetables in. I really like crust, it's probably my favorite part of the pizza, but this was crust overload. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Liz,
I think that the pizza looks good. I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well. I would love to invite you to our blog. Send me an email at la_guita@hotmail.com and I will invite you. Sure miss you guys!
Matt and Laura Robinson

Campbells said...

That is so hilarious!!!!!!! I love the idea of breakfast pizza! Let me know the recipe! We need to call you guys soon, I know that Da and grant talk sometimes, but I need to talk to Liz! We miss you guys! When are you coming for a visit?

Darren and Laura said...

is that as big as i think it is? if so that looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

what is everyone talking about? I don't see the problem? is it too small or something?

Grandma Sue said...

Experimenting is fun! The ones that turn out are boring!

The Jones Family said...

Thats so funny! I love it! I can't believe it turned out so huge! Hows the good ole' duplex? We miss seeing everyone over there!

Chelsea said...

That is SO great! It looks deliciously intriguing! I second the "campbells"... we'd love the recipe!(: