CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

No bugs welcome

I decided that I would just do a quick post about something that is making me very happy at the moment. I tend to get a little negative a lot of the time, so I decided it would be a good idea to keep track of the things that make me happy. So here it is, I love Raid. A few weeks ago we noticed that we were starting to get a few bugs in the house so I decided to pull out the can of Raid we had left from last summer and spray our windows and front door. I know it is a little gross or morbid to say that it makes me happy to see piles of dead bugs, but it really does. Every time I see a dead bug on our door step I think 'hey, that's one less creepy crawly hanging out in our house', and it just makes my day. Today I saw a spider hanging out around our house and decided it was time for another spray, so I sprayed, and now I have peace of mind for the next month, at least when it comes to keeping bugs out of our house. Yay Raid!!!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Definitely yay for Raid!! I really love dead bugs outside of the house WAY more than live ones inside, for sure! Way to be thinking positively! Oh, and yes, you have to do all of the questions on the tag. I know, it's pretty obscene, but you have to do it, you have no choice once you've been tagged. I think both of you should answer them all. :)

Grandma Sue said...

I pay a guy $50 to come and spray my house every three months - so raid is alot less money - no bugs in the house is a great smile maker.

Mickelle said...

Yeah you let me know if you're ever having a bad day. I'll let you come RAID my house. For free. Just because I like you.

GW Staff said...

Hey G&L! (This is Scott)

So I finally found your blog that I didn't know you had :D

How do I know who is writing though ?_?

Campbells said...

Hey, Yay for raid too! I agree, i do not like bugs. You know, there are really very little bugs here, you should move here, and we could be neighbors! I love that you guys have a blog now, that is just great!
love nik

Unknown said...

I will have to send you a picture of the front of my truck. In a matter of minutes so many bugs hit my truck that they plugged up the radiator, completely covered the windsheild, and believe it or not added 200 Lbs. to the weight of my truck. It took a whole can of window cleaner to get one windshield so I could see out. Glad I could help bring a smile to your face.

Camille English said...

Lizzy! Send me your email and we'll let you in our blog, it's closed right now for some court stuff. camille_kendal@hotmail.com Cute Blog!

Cristy Michelle said...

Who says families have nothing in common, we are all united by our love of RAID. I thought RAID was an acronym so I googled it. I didn't find it's meaning, but the web site does have RAID video games. And to add to my testimony for love of bug killing, it was my self assigned job at my last residents. I ordered a special spray from Wyoming. It took one tablespoon per gallon of water (I always doubled the concentration). I put it in a self powered hand sprayer and "secured the perimeter" monthly. were very prepared :)