CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I Think I might be getting fat

Is it just me or does this shirt look a little too small. I really hope it is not because i am getting fat or something like that. I think that my sister was supposed to send me one that fits because it is my favorite shirt. I do not think that this is that shirt, but it might be because this sister who said she would send the shirt is pretty responsible and does what she says she will. Now this shirt has shrunk so small that i have to give it away and am without my favorite shirt in the whole world. If only someone knew what happened to its replacement.

4 comments:

Annie and Berkeley said...

I think that you are just getting fat. Sorry. The truth hurts.

The Cornett Family said...

Hey guys! That's cool that you have a blog! Your summer looks like it's been really fun! How are you guys doing? I'm glad to get in contact with you somehow, when we moved to moscow, we got into a place last minute, and didn't have a phone right away, so I totally lost your number, and din't have a phone number for myself anyway. We've been here a year already now, it's crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!

Peterson Family said...

Liz-- this is Brooke Peterson! I came across your blog from annies. Im happy you have a blog so we can stay in touch! Send me your email to bostonpeterson@gmail.com so I can sent you an invite to see my blog! Good to see you went on a vacation finally! I heard about that house...two of my sisters have been there, they say the lady was truly a phyco!

Cristy Michelle said...

Yep fat, and they don't make xxxL shirts, sorry.
One another note... ya I do need to get that, it is now on my list of things to do :)
DOWN WITH BUGS!