CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

GROSS!!!

I found this today when my phone fell under my seat in the car. It might be the grossest thing I've seen in quite some time, and my faith in Trident gum is a little shaken. So, you might be thinking 'yeah, it's a little gross, but most gum thats been chewed and then doesn't make it's way to a garbage is usually gross'. And you are right, but this gum has never been chewed, that's why I feel it's blog worthy. It some how made it's way out of the pack and under my seat for an unknown amount of time. During this time it doubled in size and transformed into the crusty bubbled mass that you see ( I couldn't get the camera to focus so the picture doesn't quite do it justice). This is not really helping me with my irrational fear of all things bubbly, crusty, or spotted. YUCK!!!

4 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

i think that in posts like this you need to say who is the one that is posting it. is this liz or grant?

Mandy said...

Obviously Liz, Darren. Can't you tell??? Anyways, I think this is interesting. My theory is that it has something to do with the heat. Maybe it got so hot in the car that it like, baked and boiled it. Can gum really do that just by sitting out for a long time? Maybe we should run further experiments...

Grandma Sue said...

Now you know why I hate gum!!!

GW Staff said...

Ooh Liz sorry I forgot to resoind to your question about cutomizing backgrounds.

Well, I wrote an extensive articel on it: http://campbellstake2.blogspot.com/2008/07/custom-backgrounds.html

And if you want to go the easy way, just look around on Pyzam.com :)