Well little Hallie and mom are still doing great. Liz is recovering and doing more every day (she still acts like she is not well enough to change diapers though.) Hallie is also doing well and so far her interests seem to include sleeping, eating, and filling her diaper with big presents for dad. We like two out of those three.
And upon your request here are a few more pictures.
14 comments:
Oh you guys, she is really really cute! I just want to hold her and love on her! I can't tell who she looks like yet. What do you guys think?
I love how pudgy she is. I love that about babies. The really scrawny ones look like old men to me. She is so adorable. Get tons of rest. I don't blame you for not getting up. You look great.
seriously, too cute!!
Yup! She's a keeper!
We're so happy for you! Congrats! She is adorable!
our whole family (who is right now sitting on my lap) thinks she is adrolable.
Love you guys, see you soon.
yay! More pictures! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear all is well - she is soooooo stinking precious!!!!
Give those cheeks a kiss from me - the pictures help this ache I feel - she is soo cute
Congratulations!!! She is really beautiful! And I think Liz shouldn't have diaper duty for at least another two weeks ;)
She is precious! Hopefully you guys are adjusting to being mommy and daddy. Let us know when we can come see her at home!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! You look great too Liz, hope you recover quickly.
She's so cute. Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! She is absolutely beautiful! Give her loves all over!
Congratulations!!! She is adorable!!
Post a Comment