Born 1:56 P.M. on 11-11-09 8 Lbs. 8 Oz. and 19.75 inches Long and bothe mom and baby are healthy. Oh and really really cute.
And Now the many After
We Love Her So Much!!!
Born 1:56 P.M. on 11-11-09 8 Lbs. 8 Oz. and 19.75 inches Long and bothe mom and baby are healthy. Oh and really really cute.
Posted by Liz and Grant at 7:39 PM
31 comments:
I am the first to comment!? How exciting! I love little Hallie already. Oh she is so very cute you guys and so chubby! Berk and I are very excited for you two! Being parents is hard work but so so so worth it.
She is so so cute!! Congratulations!!!
Oh she is so adorable!!! I love her little chubby cheeks! Way to go Liz! You did it. Enjoy being parents, it goes by fast and she will grow like crazy! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!
It is killing me not to be there but I am sooooo thankful for todays tec. stuff so I get pictures right away - she is just a chunk - I want to kiss those cheeks. I am very thankful all went well - my love to all three of you
OH HOW CUTE!!! We can't wait to see her! Good work you guys! We will see you soon! Grant --- Adam loves your hair net!LUNCHLADY! HA HA HA!
Oh, and I can't believe she is so chuncky already! Good job and giving her great nutrition Liz!
Congratulations! She's so cute! Good job guys!
Dang that is a cute kid. Congrads!! I'm happy for you guys. What an awsome family.
Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys, especially your new addition. We can't wait for more updates as you get to know each other more!
Oh my goodness, I about cried. She's just so beautiful! And you guys are such a cute little family! It's so hard not to be able to just come visit and meet her, so I appreciate all of the pictures - keep 'em coming! It was great to talk to you today, hope you get some sleep tonight! Love you all!!!
Congratulations!!! i got all choked up looking at the pictures. She's beautiful! Enjoy your first night as parents and take care. I'm so happy for you guys!
Welcome baby Hallie! She is beautiful and you both look like happy excited parents. We are so happy for you and excited to see the three of you in just over a week. Congratulations!!! - Grant, how are your stress points?
CONGRATS! I thought about you today! She is so so cute! I too love her chubby cheeks! Enjoy the hospital!!! Sleep ALOT! Best wishes to your new family!
the best thing is that she really is cute, it isn't just people saying that because she is a baby and that is what you say. Seriously the cutest new born i have ever seen. she wasn't even all slimy. ;)
Let me just say you were stinking tiny to be giving birth. Get that outta the way. She is just beautiful! So healthy and chubby. I love it. Congrats! When you get a chance could I get your address?
So sweet Liz! 8 pounds? your amazing!
I just went through that surgery myself, take it easy. You might feel things are ok when you do them, but later you will hurt and wonder why... It's a blessing in discuise, really enjoy the snuggly time and just relax. Congrats and I hope your recovery goes well.
What a sweet little chunk!! I love chubby babies. Congratulations to your new little family!
Amazing! Great job getting all those wonderful pictures so we could all share the event. We love her ~ she's gorgeous.
Grandma & Grandpa
Congrats!!! She looks so beautiful. I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations you three! Hallie is so beautiful, what a miracle. I'm so excited for you guys! It'll be SO much fun to watch her grow on this blog :0)!!
Yay! She is BEAUTIFUL! And no squished head from labor, either!
More pictures. These are totally insufficient to quelch my craving.
Oh she is beautiful. Congratulations and I hope to see many more pictures of her soon!!!
congrats!! she is soooo beautiful!! Can't wait to see her in person.
Yay for eternal families :) See you next week (because when you love someone you visit as soon as possible ;)
What a beautiful baby! So glad to hear that everything went well! I love the chubby cheeks!
She is a doll!!! Now you have a little chubby baby for your own! Congrats! We are so happy for you.
Congrats you guys! What a beautiful baby girl! I am so glad that she is healthy. I hope all goes well as Liz recovers and you both adjust to becoming parents!
Congratulations guys! She's so adorable! And the pediatrician in me loves how pink she is! :) What a good little baby! Hope you're all 3 doing great and settling in at home soon! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! She is beautiful!!! good job you guys!!We are so happy for you!
Glad things went well! She is so cute!
Post a Comment