We finally know! Now we just have to figure out a name that we can agree on. Other than the name thing, we're super excited! I can't wait to start buying lots of bows and poofy dresses. If you have a girl you might as well go all out! We're so relived that she cooperated this time, the doctor had the ultrasound going for about 10 seconds and then said, "I know what it is!" I think all of our threats worked because the baby wasn't being modest in the least this time. I think she was just as worried about my threat to stop feeding her as I was ;)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I too am sooooo excited. That even things out for me 3 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. Congrates to you both
WOOOOOHOOOO! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are tons of fun. Congratulations!!
yay!!!! :)
Congrats! I am so excited for you. Little girls are tons of fun.
No. Way. The option had just about entirely left my mind.
I guess you could still name her Hank, you know. I'd get a kick out of it.
YAY!! Im so excited for you guys!!! good luck finding a name! That has been something that Corey and I are still not sure about. Congratulations!
Cristy says that the trend is as follows: the Campbell boys have girls first and the Campbell girls have boys first.
That means my dreams of murdering my daughter's first misbehaving boyfriend will be delayed at least a couple of years.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss...
We are all very excited!!!! I will pass any name suggestions your way. I can't wait to meet her - I just know she will be a beautiful baby!
i agree with everyone else on evrything :)
At Last! Fianlly get my Hepsebah!
Grampa Johnson
By the way, we slept in the new house last night.
Post a Comment