He's DONE!!!! This kid will never go to school again, well he will probably never go to school again. Yeahhhh Grant! Good job, I love you tons and tons!
And a random Easter picture... Go for a bike ride on Easter and you just might run into the Easter bunny.Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! On finding the Easter bunny of course. And by the way GGGGRRRREEEEAAAAATTTTT job on completing all that school. So many of you kids are getting yourselves a good edgy cation so that you can take care of your aging parents :) Good thinking!
That is so exciting that Grant is done with school. Congrats to you guys.
Grats bro
Way to go grant!!! I am so excited that we are going to be living closer in just a few short weeks! Love you guys!
Nik
congrates - along with a big hug -
I like how Grant never takes a normal picture. Always in a Santa costume, or by the easter Bunny, or Paper Georgey, or being taped up...or...
Post a Comment