They're totally going to have AWESOME hair!
Betsy is one of our favorite kids around (we cannot specify farther due to the abundance of babies we know) we stole her from her parents the other day and went wild. Grant has always said that he is going to give our babies faux-hawks, because you can only pull that look off until you're about two. Now we know it's not limited to just our kids, Grant will faux-hawk any baby he gets his hand on.
And, just in case you weren't convinced she's one of the coolest kids around, she eats her vegetables. Look at her going to town on that broccoli, even though she doesn't have teeth.
And on a sappy note, Betsy you are blog worthy because I started this blog to make up for my lack of journaling. With that said you are one of those babies that just make my heart melt. Perhaps it's just the point we're at in our lives, all babies tend to make us oooh and awww these days, but Grant and I have fallen in love with this little girl in particular. I will always think of Betsy as the baby who "sealed the deal" in a bitter sweet way she has quieted my fears about what I will have to give up as a mother, ( not to say you don't give thing up, but I have a feeling it will be all worth it in the end) and at the same time my heart aches a little every time we see this sweet little girl and wonder when we will get our own. How ever long that is, we know it will be worth it when we see cute kids like Betsy. Plus, now I know that they'll have awesome hair with Grant around :)
7 comments:
We like her, too. But if you want to borrow her again, just let us know. We'll put you on the (non-existent) waiting list.
Tooo cute but your little girl will be cuter! Can't wait:)
Awwww...you guys are ready to parents! I agree with sue, your little girl will be very cute, and I am hoping that you guys have a girl first because Grant wants a boy so bad!
I can't believe how big she has gotten and all of that hair! She is a cute little girl. You are right. you do have to give up a lot when you are a mom, but it so worth it.
Thanks for posting those cute pictures. I'm always posting my cute little "borrowed babies" in face I think I've have some recently that I haven't shared - so go check out my blog.
Can't wait until you can mess up your own babies hair. Love you guys!
You guys will be amazing parents- yes, you give up a lot- but you get back more than you give and somehow it's all worth it. Nothing compares... and I can't wait for you to experiance it all too.
And yes, your kids will have awesome hair. :>P
You're trying to have kids! Shoot! Man, at least we'll beat Darren.
MAYBE?!? duh duh DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Post a Comment