Going through my pictures to update the blog, I realized not so surprisingly that we spent January and February of 2013 doing a lot of unremarkable stuff. Hallie continued to adjust to school, and I think by about mid February we were finally done with the fight over going to school every day. She is one strong willed little girl, so I consider it a HUGE victory that I was more stubborn than her on this one, and by the end of the school year she I would say she actually enjoyed her school days. Ezra spent this time perfecting his crawling, mastering the stairs ( which are pretty scary, aka; steep, wooden, and impossible to baby-gate) and more often than not fighting various bug, ear infections, and best of all- 3 bouts of thrush compliments of the non-stop rounds of antibiotics. Yep, your average winter not super fun, but still sweet because we got to spend it with these cute kids!
Ezra got his first hair cut. Grant and I are both anti-long boy hair ( ask Grant about his mullet sometime) so we felt the time had come to give this boy a trim. Well, it wasn't the best haircut ever, but we learned a lot, and Ezra's cut's have improved considerably since.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment