Hallie turned three in November, and was soo excited this year for all of the festivities that surround a birthday. She helped me make cupcakes for her party, I decided to give up control and just let her have fun decorating them...
I think she enjoyed the process.Hallie had a party with a few friends at Totter's Otterville (basically a ghetto children's museum, but we love it). As most things I plan usually do, the party took on a life of it's own and ended up being bigger than my original idea of Hallie+friend play at Otterville, but in the end she had fun, and we were glad that we were able to share her birthday with so many sweet friends! If your biggest problem in life is that you have too many friends, then I think your probably doing okay!
We spent a quiet day together on Hallie's real Birthday and opened presents from Grandmas and Grandpas, and Mom and Dad. It was a great day, filled with lots of princesses, pajamas, cookies, and "Hangabur-Helper", and if you know Hallie you know that is a fantastic day in her book!
I can't believe this girl is 3!!! I love her more each day, and am in awe of the amazing girl she is growing to be!
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 3 years old!! It feel like just yesterday you moved to Cincinnati and you were pregnant with her. So fun! She is adorable!
Hallie eating more of the sprinkles then putting them on the cup cake - she is adorable.
Post a Comment