Way back when, no one can really tell exactly nana and papa came to visit. It was a grand time Hallie was so excited to have new people to love her and give her all their attention. The visit started with Liz throwing up which is why she is not pictured and why I have been given the task of writing a few words of memory.
Above you can see a scene from the national air force museum in Dayton OH. I believe you could say Matt was in heaven and the rest of us really enjoyed ourselves. Hallie had a great time running around those huge rooms with lots of cool things to try and break.
During the visit nana made us some great new pillows that every one who visits loves. We used the stuffing from our old not so cool pillows for the new ones. I being the thrifty cheap old guy that I am thought why waste to old ones so I made Hallie this great new dress from the old pillows.
We also spent lots of time out at parks and just having fun with each other. Visits from nana and papa are always the best. Hallie still talks about them coming and we can not wait for the next visit. "Papa Sue" as Hallie refers to them, has secured a firm spot in this little girl's heart. It was pretty heartbreaking watching her cry at the door when she watched them drive away, guess they need to make another trip out sooner than later, after all it's not nice to make little girls cry.
1 comments:
That good by was truly heart breaking
Post a Comment