CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Mississippi Campbells come to visit

We were so happy in March when Da and Nik agreed to come for a visit during their kids' spring break. We had so much fun while they were here, but sadly forgot to bring our camera along for most of it, so you'll just have to take our word for it- it was great! During the days we went shopping, visited the Cinci Children's Museum, and the indoor playground. At night, Grant worked at trying to convince the girls that he was good enough to style their hair (pictured below), yummy snacks, games, and relaxing.Check Spelling

The kids were hunting for treasure in our backyard. If your ever lost with Maddie, I think it's safe to say her great sense of direction will get you home in no time!We played hide-n-seek in the family room one night. Everyone got pretty creative with their hiding spots- do you see Maddie?


Where's Grant?


We lost Grant again, I don't know how we ever found him!


In case you hadn't noticed, this post has not, and will not have a single picture of Hallie. No worries though, we have pictures of cute kids coming right up.


Sweet little Kevy-Roo. Best baby in the world!


Nothing like a good smile from Jack early in the morning!



We Love these kids! They sure do give Hallie a run for "cutest kid on the planet"!


Finally, Nik and Da both had atrocious sleepwear. Da seemed more willing to admit that, his PJ pants were pretty bad, but held firm to the belief that it didn't matter because he only paid $3 for them. Nik, on the other hand, maintained that her PJs were "cute" and a great deal at $1, even after merciless teasing all week. They agreed to put it up for a vote on the blog-

Who was the bigger sucker? I would do a poll, but let's be honest I'm don't know how, so leave a comment.

4 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

i would say it doesn't matter what your PJs look like. your eyes are closed most of the time you are wearing them anyway.

KrizteeTrain said...

In Congress you can vote ay, nay, or "refuse to vote" (can't remember what it is actually called). I vote the latter.

Note: I hope you can guess what the "refuse to vote" vote really means :)

Grandma Sue said...

D & N you are chicken - ok Nikki's pj's are cute but the socks bring the outfit down - Da's pj's are just loud - and loud is never good when trying to sleep even though D makes a good point. But I will say this - next time I come to see you guys I'm making sure my pj's are new and very cute!!!

Campbells said...

obviously my pjs are thes best. Socks were not part of the vote!