CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

NBA Jam Party 2010

Grant and a few guys from his work planned a NBA Jam, old school Nintendo night. They had Pizza, and Ice cream cake, and Capri Sun Juice boxes... Yes, I sometimes wonder if I married an overgrown 12 year old boy.

Hallie and I were kicked out promptly at 7:00 pm, Hallie was banished to her bed for the night, and I was shooed out for a movie with some friends. Grant had a great time, and I think the other guys had fun too, I don't know how you couldn't with Capri Suns and Ice cream cake.


Grant, Clayton, Pat, and Mark. ( I just noticed that Clayton is carrying a box of Capri suns around with him in this picture, and it cracks me up!)

1 comments:

KrizteeTrain said...

Um...Chad Johnson needs to keep his feet on the ground instead of practicing his courtesy.

Otherwise, good job men.