Hallie loves riding on Dad's shoulders
Dad's hair is great to hold on to up there...
She's getting close to rolling over.We're going to have to be careful about leaving her on the bed or couch, one of these days she'll surprise us and roll right on to the floor :(
We bought a stroller for Hallie and have been going for a lot of walks. She does pretty well with it, but acts like she is in shock -hyperventilating and spitting- when the sun gets in her eyes or wind blows on her.
Daddy taught Hallie how to play Peek-A-Boo
Where's Hallie?
There she is!
What you don't wear your pants this high? Yes, Grant is still teasing her- poor girl can't do anything about it.
Time is flying!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
4 months
Posted by Liz and Grant at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i love her expressions. and Grant totally looks bald in one of those pictures ;)
I love playing peek a boo with Charlie too. Their laughs are so darn cute. I love when they start to laugh and do more.
We all are just gushing over her. She's so CUTE! My favorites are the stroller picture and the laughing one. Adorable.
I can't believe she's 4 months old already! She's such a cutie!
She is pretty darn cute.
Hi Grant, Liz & Hallie,
Dad & I looked at all the pictures and we love them. Thank you so much. Your baby is precious.
Look out here comes Hallie - Her expression in the stroller is great!! Thanks for keeping us updated - it helps with the distance we have to have
Hi,
Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.
These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :
www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com
Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.
God bless you and your family.
Hallie is one cute girl! I haven't looked on here for a while and was SO impressed with your kitchen - way to go you guys! And I think your backsplash looks awesome!
Post a Comment